Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mega Update

I haven't updated this blog in a long time, so I thought I'd post some art things!

This is a photo realistic still life I did for an advanced visual development course last spring.


These are some paintings I did for the "Gary Soto Kitchen Project". The assignment is to design a kitchen that the author Gary Soto could have lived in as a child. 





I modeled Meg for an intermediate modeling class last fall. Youtube video compression did horrible things to my turnaround. 



Here's a random speed painting I did. I'm trying to paint leaves without resorting to a leaf brush.


Here's some figures from fall figure drawing sessions. They're 2 minute, 5 minute, and 10 minute poses. 





This is my submission for the Shrunkenheadman Club's Nintendo charity gallery. I was, obviously assigned Mewtwo. The original painting was slightly terrible so I repainted most of it the day I had to submit it. It was an important lesson in not allowing me to use default Photoshop brushes. Default Photoshop brushes + me = bad painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment